AUSSICA AMLA HAIR OIL – 100% NATURAL
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered as “superfood” for hair. Amla is packed with numerous nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids & phytonutrients which make it “wonder fruit”.
Different types of Amla hair oils by various brands are available in market. Majority of those oils are packed with toxic chemicals such as colours, dyes, fragrances and preservatives which instead of benefiting hair, spoil your hair.
Considering all these factors, AUSSICA NATURALS have proudly formulated a very delicate Amla hair oil in a very beautiful pure & natural way i.e. Aussica Amla Hair Oil. Unlike other varieties of Amla hair oils available in retail industry either in Australia or somewhere else, Aussica Amla Hair Oil is made with 100% pure & natural ingredients.
Aussica Amla Hair Oil absolutely does not contain any colours, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, minerals oils and/or preservatives.
Aussica Amla Hair Oil is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and natural antioxidants known as Flavonoids, Polyphenols as well as Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids & Phytonutrients. Therefore, Aussica Amla Hair Oil, is an excellent hair treatment to strengthen & condition follicles down to the roots.
WHAT DOES AUSSICA AMLA HAIR OIL TO YOUR HAIR?
- Strengthens Hair: Aussica Amla Hair Oil is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, phytonutrients & minerals, which add shine and strength and support moisture. By incorporating Aussica Amla Hair Oil into your hair care routine, hair would be longer, thicker, stronger, softer, smoother, lustrous, healthier and more resilient.
- Protects the Hair Cuticle: The hair cuticle is the outermost part of the hair shaft that protects it from external factors like excessive heat, dust, pollution, hard water and hair styling choices. Aussica Amla Hair Oil as an antioxidant, shields hair from these various damaging external and/or environmental factors.
- Moisturizer for Dry Hair: Aussica Amla Hair Oil is highly moisturizing, which can help to nourish dry, brittle strands.
- Antiseptic Dandruff Prevention: The anti-inflammatory & antibacterial nature of Aussica Amla Hair Oil may help to prevent the formation of dandruff and treat other causes of itching on the scalp.
- Prevents Pre-mature Hair Greying/Whitening: Aussica Amla Hair Oil has a number of health benefits out of which one is the tendency to prevent pre-mature hair greying or hair whitening. It works as a hair tonic and helps to keep your hair dark with lustrous shin
WHO SHOULD USE Aussica Amla Hair Oil?
In general, anyone with dry or damaged hair will benefit from using this oil. Especially those who have an oily scalp, but still have dry, brittle hair.
HOW OFTEN CAN YOU USE IT?
Aussica Amla Hair Oil can be applied to the hair and scalp daily or minimum thrice weekly.
NOTE: Although Aussica Amla Hair Oil is made of 100% pure & natural ingredients and safe to apply on all hair & skin types, a small patch test to test for sensitivity prior to use is highly recommended.
How to Apply?
Massage the Aussica Amla Hair Oil onto your scalp thoroughly. Allow the oil to penetrate through your scalp by leaving it for 1 to 2 hours. Apply the oil, through the length of hair as well (Leave oil onto hair for overnight, if massaged at night). Rinse your hair thoroughly with any mild shampoo. For optimum results, use Aussica Amla Hair Oil daily or at least thrice weekly.
REMEMBER: – A good notorious diet with high protein, multivitamins, and minerals with healthy lifestyle plays a vital role to keep hair stronger and healthier.
When Buying Amla Oil, Choose Quality Over Quantity. Choosing one marked “100% Natural” can better ensure there are no added dyes, fragrances, or preservatives.
AUSSICA HAIR OIL(S) – UNBEATEABLE QUALITY + UNMATCHABLE RESULTS
Out of stock