Aussica Hibiscus Tea is high in antioxidants and loaded with advantages. It may specifically aid in promoting weight loss, reducing the spread of bacteria and cancerous cells, and supporting liver and heart health. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure may be reduced with hibiscus tea. However, it should not be taken with blood pressure medications to prevent an interaction.
Aussica Hibiscus Tea is a ‘tisane” (a herbal tea) that’s made by steeping parts of the hibiscus plant in boiling water. It has a tart and tangy flavour similar to that of cranberries and can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
Health Benefits of Aussica Hibiscus Tea
- Nutritious – Antioxidants including beta-carotene, vitamin C, and anthocyanin are abundant in hibiscus plants
- Combats inflammation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Encourages weight reduction
- Fights bacteria
- Supports for healthy liver
How To Prepare Aussica Hibiscus Tea?
- Simply place 3-4 dried hibiscus flowers in a teapot and fill it with boiling water or throw 3-4 dried flowers in a cup of water and let it be boiled for 2 minutes
- Allow it to steep for five minutes
- Strain and add sugar or honey (if you’d like)
How Many Times Can I Drink Aussica Hibiscus Tea?
- Taking 1-2 cups daily between or after meals is recommended.
- Hibiscus Tea has a tangy flavour similar to cranberries and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- To avoid the tartness, sweeten it with honey or seasoned with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
DISCALIMER: None of our products is intended to replace your prescribed medications or routine medications, treat any ailments or cure any diseases. If you are suffering from any medical conditions or ailments and taking medicines, please consult your medical and/or health professional prior to use our products. Under any circumstances, Aussica Naturals would not be accountable for any potential health risk or damage that may occur to your mental or physical health due to your negligence and/or improper use of our products.