AUSSICA SWEET ALMOND OIL – 100% PURE & NATURAL (EDIBLE)
Aussica Sweet Almond Oil is an all-natural, nutrient-packed Australian grown & produced, cold pressed premium/virgin quality versatile oil for all your kitchen (low-heat baking, desserts, salads, drinking) and body care products (hair, skin and nails).
Aussica Sweet Almond Oil is not only great for cooking but also wonderful for your hair. It is jam-packed with proteins, vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants and other essential nutrients, along with magnesium, which reduces hair breakage and helps hair grow.
People with mineral deficiencies are prone to slow hair growth & hair loss so adding some Aussica Sweet Almond Oil into daily diet can also greatly help with these issues.
Whether used for cooking, or beauty care, Aussica Sweet Almond Oil is best, as there absolutely no added chemicals.
1. AUSSICA SWEET ALMOND OIL FOR HAIR:–
- Ideal for people who have dry, damaged hair, dandruff prone hair or people with slow-growing hair or hair loss problems.
What does Aussica Sweet Almond Oil to hair?
- It moisturizes, seals and protects hair as well as protects against hair loss and breakage.
- Adds volume and shine
- Works as a tonic for scalp & hair
How to Apply Aussica Sweet Almond Oil?
- Warm one 1 tablespoonful ( or more depends on volume & hair length) and massage it into the scalp with your finger tips. Leave it for an hour or you can leave it on overnight and wash it out in the next morning.
You can use Aussica Sweet Almond Oil after you shampoo to restore moisture in hair and prevent breakage & split ends. Rub few drops of oil onto your palms and smooth it onto your towel-dried hair. Brushing or combing it through your hair and allowing hair to air dry makes hair shiny and tangle-f
2. AUSSICA SWEET ALMOND OIL FOR FACE & BODY:-
- Our cold pressed Aussica Sweet Almond Oil has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin.
- Aussica Sweet Almond Oil may be used to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles & stretch marks.
- Naturally rich in Vitamin E, Proteins, fatty acids and essential nutrients hence helps to nourish, hydrate soften & soothe skin.
- It can be used to gently dislodge dust/debris from deep within skin pores and follicles. It is commonly known for protecting skin against UV radiation damage & keeping skin soft and supple.
- Due to its quick absorbing nature, it is just right for facial and body massage.
- Aussica Sweet Almond Oil is suitable to all skin types.
How to Apply Aussica Sweet Almond Hair Oil?
- Apply small amount of Aussica Sweet Almond Oil to the skin and gently massage.
3. AUSSICA SWEET ALMOND OIL FOR NAILS:-
- Aussica Sweet Almond Oil is a natural way to restore nail health. As it is rich in essential antioxidants, Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins E, A, B1, B2, and B6, Aussica Sweet Almond oil coats the nails with rich nutrients that protect them from peeling, cracking, dryness and breakage.
- Keeps nails as well as cuticles healthy and strong.
How to Apply Aussica Sweet Almond Oil?
- Apply and rub Aussica Sweet Almond Oil over your nails with a cotton ball just like you do for a nail polish remover.
4. AUSSICA SWEETA ALMOND OIL FOR BAKING/DRESSINGS/DRINKING:-
- Adding some Aussica Sweet Almond Oil into your diet can help you in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and lower your risk for heart disease.
- It is commonly used as brain tonic and to improve the memory.
How to Use Aussica Sweet Almond Oil?
- Aussica Sweet Almond Oil can be sprinkled over salads or can be used ideally as low-heat baking, pan frying or as finishing oil on top of a dish to add extra flavour and nutrition.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Aussica Sweet Almond Oil into a cup of warm milk and drink it as energy drink before going to bed at night.
AUSSICA SWEET ALMOND OIL is colour free, fragrance free, chemical free, hexane free, preservative free and 100% Vegan.
Out of stock